Copyright 2013. All rights reserved. Lake Association website design by CLP Marketing LLC
Big Island Clean up Hal's Pals
Sylvan Lake, 844 Kelly Street, Rome City, IN 46784 | Lake contact: (260) 854-9862 r.a. stone interior designs | Quick email email@example.com
HANDBOOK, Indiana Boating Laws and Responsibilities.
Photo courtesy of Roberta Stone
Secretary / Treasurer
What: THURSDAY B-I-N-G-O, benefitting Sylvan Lake Association
Description: Doors open at 4:30pm. Join the fun, bring a friend, take home big money!
SUNDAY BINGO: Super Sunday Bingo starts at at 12:30pm.
Big Winners!! Great time, good food, best friends.
Sylvan Lake's 'Public Access' site in Rome City.
No Wake Zones on SYLVAN LAKE
Common Observations while boating on Sylvan Lake:
1) Check Batteries & make sure Lights work Properly
2) Carry an alternate light source in case lights become disabled
1) Lights on at Dusk
2) Boats should drive in a counter-clockwise pattern around the lake
3) Faster boats should stay away from shorelines
4) Skiing, Personal Watercraft and Small sailboats with-out lights must be off the lake at dusk.
5) Non-Powered Boats and Slower Boats have the right of way.
For more information – get your copy of the Indiana Boaters Safety Regulations at https://www.boat-ed.com/indiana/handbook/
Download (pdf) handbook now. Indiana Boating Laws and Responsibilities. Be safe on Sylvan Lake:
David Holliday DC
Sylvan Lake Bingo is our Biggest fundraiser for maintaining the lake quality and supporting public events on Sylvan. Directions to Sylvan's BINGO Hall:
Sylvan Lake Indiana
Our Sylvan Lake Improvement Association, (SLIA) is a non-profit organization of civic-minded homeowners who are dedicated to the work of doing all possible to make Sylvan Lake the state's finest lake for skiing, fishing, boating, swimming and other outdoor water related activities. Join the Sylvan Lake Association.