What: THURSDAY B-I-N-G-O, benefitting Sylvan Lake Association
Description: Doors open at 4:30pm. Join the fun, bring a friend, take home big money!
SUNDAY BINGO: Super Sunday Bingo starts at at 12:30pm.
Big Winners!! Great time, good food, best friends.
Sylvan Lake, 844 Kelly Street, Rome City, IN 46784 | Lake contact: (260) 854-9862 r.a. stone interior designs | Quick email email@example.com
Photo courtesy of Roberta Stone
Big Island Clean up Hal's Pals
David Holliday DC
Secretary / Treasurer
Sylvan Lake's 'Public Access' site in Rome City, Indiana
The Sylvan Lake Improvement Association, (SLIA)
is a non-profit organization of civic-minded homeowners who are dedicated to the work of doing all possible to make Sylvan Lake the state's finest lake for skiing, fishing, boating, swimming and other outdoor water related activities.
Sylvan Lake Bingo is our Biggest fundraiser for maintaining the lake quality and supporting public events on Sylvan.
HANDBOOK, Indiana Boating Laws and Responsibilities.
Download (pdf) handbook now. Indiana Boating Laws and Responsibilities. Be safe on Sylvan Lake:
Sylvan Lake Indiana
Copyright 2013. All rights reserved. Lake Association website design by CLP Marketing LLC
Common Observations while boating on Sylvan Lake:
1) Check Batteries & make sure Lights work Properly
2) Carry an alternate light source in case lights become disabled
1) Lights on at Dusk
2) Boats should drive in a counter-clockwise pattern around the lake
3) Faster boats should stay away from shorelines
4) Skiing, Personal Watercraft and Small sailboats with-out lights must be off the lake at dusk.
5) Non-Powered Boats and Slower Boats have the right of way.
For more information – get your copy of the Indiana Boaters Safety Regulations at https://www.boat-ed.com/indiana/handbook/